Johnson Manufacturing Company hereby confirms that only the finest tin and other metals are used when making solders and other products containing tin, including lead-free, tin/lead, babbitt alloys, fusibles, specialty alloys, paste solders, tinning compounds and tip tinners. Reclaimed, recycled or scrap materials are never used by Johnson Mfg. Co.
"NON-CONFLICT" MINERALS CERTIFICATION
Johnson Manufacturing Company hereby certifies that all production lots are prepared using "NON-CONFLICT" mineral concentrates purchased throught Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) sources who have documented their compliance with the pertinent regulations.
"VACUUM-CASTING" INSURES THE LOWEST OXIDATION
Johnson hereby claims exclusivity of our "vacuum-casting" process which ensures all Johnson pure solder billets are 100% dense, oxide-free and without measurable segregation of elements. Billets are the purest form available for solder pots and also serve as feed stock for Johnson's bar, wire and cored-wire production. All Johnson solders carry forward this same high level of purity.
JOHNSON ALLOYS • COMPOSITION • MELTING RANGE • SHEAR STRENGTH
- IA-423 Tin-Silver-Copper Ternary Eutecitc Solder
- Silver Bearing Solders containing from 0.5% to 5.0% Silver
- Lead-free Solders with 2, 3, 4 and 5 elements with less than 0.5% Silver.
- Lead-free Composite Body Solders for Auto Body Steel and for Aluminum
- ILZRO Galvanize Repair Alloy, as well as Fluxes and Tinning Compounds
- Alumaweld Tin-Zinc alloys for Aluminum and Cast Iron
- Dayrods with Daycoat Technology, ZincTech Zn/Al and Wonderbraze Al/Si Flux- Cored Rods
- Paste Solders, Tinning Compounds, Tip Tinners with Lead-Free, Tin-Lead or Pure Tin
- Flux-Cored & Solid Wire, from .025" to .375" Dia., on 1#, 5#, 20-25# Spools, 20-40# Tafa Reels, 25# Coils in Hex Ctns, or 50-300# POPs (Fiber Drums with Centers)
- Other forms - Rod, Micro Bar, Meter Bar, Tri Bar, Extruded Bar, Regular Bar, Notch Bar, plus Johnson's exclusive, 100% dense, Oxide-free, Vacuum Cast Billets for solder pots
- SuperBraze and other Phos-Copper Alloys, along with Kwik Flux, Lloyd's and Xcel Silver Brazing Fluxes,plus Aqui and Luxi Fluxes for Jewelry applications
- Every Lot tested for Major and Trace Elements - SpectroLab Analysis Available upon Request
REQUEST JOHNSON'S QUOTE TODAY!
HOME PAGE |
NEW PRODUCTS |
TOOLS & SUPPLIES|CATALOG|HEALTHWATCH|SDS|INDUSTRIES|E-MAIL